International Medical Evacuationlpasigroup
- Local authorities inform the Diplomatic mission involved in the Medical Evacuation Services.
- The Diplomatic mission contacts the family in home country.
- The family decides on a course of action they want followed in India either through their insurance company (if they have one) or through a direct service provider such as ISAPL if uninsured.
- Once an agreement has been reached by the family and the service provider, funds are transferred to India using international wire transfers or Western Union in order to expedite services.
- International Star Assistance Private Limited then arranges for the Medical Evacuation services desired.
- Depending on the level of service requested, ISAPL will evacuate the patient using private charter flights, helicopters or fully equipped air conditioned ambulances (with or without medical escort).
- ISAPL will organize and coordinate with the Government agencies in India and the Foreign mission concerned all documents to be prepared and approved by such entities prior to International travel.
- Medical escort services can be arranged.
- Travel by family members desiring to accompany the person requiring services can be arranged.