International Star Assistance operates the Special Services in a compassionate and easy-to-reach model.
Medical & Emergency
- Medical Flights
- Air Ambulance
- Helicopter Rescue
- Nurse Escort
- Flight Nurse
- Helicopter Medical Evacuation
- Air Medical Transport
- Medical Air Transport
- Commercial Stretcher
- Arranging Charter Flights PAN India
- Airline Medical Escorts
- International Repatriation Of The Deceased & Human Remains
- Repatriation Services
- Deaths Abroad & Repatriation Of Ashes
- Surrogacy Exit Process India/Ukraine
- Custody of remains
- Cremation and repatriation of ashes
- Post-Mortem if required
- Mortuary holding facility (24 hrs. at the facility)
- Coffin box with necessary lining & packing cases, Sealing, Labor
- Legal documentation including registration of death
- local transportation from place of passing to the registered mortuary facility
- Funeral Director’s service
- Freezing, if required
- Air Freight
- International Custom clearance and liaising with the appropriate authorities abroad to repatriate the deceased to their country.
- Documentation related to civic agencies
- Representation at Embassy and Consulates
- Agreements and Legal advice
- Interpretation of Government policies and procedures
- DNA and Medical records / evidence
- Surrogate care and benefit management
- Identity Documentations
- Parent Country Passport
- Exit Visa
- Country Exit
- Travel bookings
- Attestation “The act of attending the execution of a document and bearing witness.
- Authentication is the act of confirming the truth of an attribute of a datum or entity.
- Apostille is the simplified certification of public documents, for their international use in all nations.
- The literary meaning of legalization is “The process of certifying a document so that it will be recognized by the legal.
- The Embassy attestation is compulsory for those countries which are not enlisted with Hague Convention list.
- The PIO / OCI for people who have surrendered their Indian Citizenship.
- The Indian Passport/ Visa extension and allied services, both at India and outside India.
- The Medical Visa is required.