Ms. Poonam Jain of *International Star Overseas Services*-Startup of the year 2020lpasigroup
Ms. Poonam Jain of M/s International Star Overseas Services (ISOS) has won its international award.
Women in Business and Professions World Awards-2020
(RECOGNIZING WOMEN IN BUSINESS AND THE PROFESSIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD)
Category: Startup of the Year | Consumer Services
Motto: Growing with the Families, exponentially.
- In a word: Outstanding! Great example of community service project. Well done team!
- Poonam is driving a large number of strategies for International Star Overseas Services from the front to encourage, ultimately benefit clients around the world.
- A unique concept in an underplayed arena.
- Something never heard of. Amazing & Astonishing.
- To be able to work in a field with no formal education in that arena and to be successful in field needing empathy is a remarkable feet.
Helping new families, Globally !
Founded in 2017, International Star Overseas Services (ISOS) is a boutique consulting firm. We are a woman founded, funded, owned and operated company. We facilitate primarily the Women who have been thru difficult phase of reproduction challenges and decide to do adoption or surrogacy in a non-resident country; for various reasons of privacy, technology, culture, cost etc.
ISOS helps clients (Intending Parents – IPs) worldwide: Baby Adoption, Surrogacy and Embryology advice, New Born’s Citizenship, Immigration and Country Exit, Legal advice and Document Attestation, Representation at Embassies & State Departments.
As Founder-Director of ISOS, Ms. Poonam Jain is the go-to person for the IPs (Single, Hetro or Homo) desiring to have a baby either thru Adoption or Surrogacy; globally. She has been part of the Surrogacy and Adoption Policy & Cases of few Govt departments. Poonam has meritorious 22yrs experience of American Citizen Assistance Services at U.S. Embassy, New Delhi.
Poonam manages the ISOS Operations, Strategic Marketing and Thought Leadership from home-offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Melbourne, Kiev, and Toronto. Her Compassionate nature is the key to services related to Clinic Selection, Frozen Embryo Transport, Agreements & Baby citizenship and Baby Passport. Poonam has helped some 500+ IPs from 34+ countries
Since each country has multiple departments and regulations around foreign nationals making (surrogacy) baby in their country. Poonam actively interacts with the various Government Departments and the relevant Ministries to understand the requirements and pursue the cases. She arranges necessary documents from the Clinic, expedited DNA Testing, Interpreting Government laws, comforting the family stay, coordination with Country of origin etc. She meticulously prepares each case file with reams of documents around legalities. She does all this, not being a lawyer by qualification. Consulates appreciate the meticulous job done and process the applications faster. Poonam expedites the Approvals, permissions, consents and arranges for IPs leaving country in 50% less time than planned. This saves IPs of:
- huge money on expenditure staying put in surrogacy country,
- cost of loosing earning being away from their home country,
- Anxiety of taking the much awaited newborn baby to home country sooner
Poonam’s innovative business model is supported by the guiding principles:
–Empathy first; Happiness over processes
–Simplified documentation and interactions with IPs and govt agencies
–Create a culture of ‘family support’ to the IPs
–Build an industry network that can be leveraged to expedite the IPs journey.
At ISOS, Poonam’s mission is to help as many families to carry the legacy. Poonam is an ‘Invitee’ to many conferences, forums and meetings to streamline the Pre & Post ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology). Poonam is experienced in Baby (Child) Adoption, both at India and many other countries.
Since 2017 ban of Surrogacy at India, many IPs had their embryos frozen in various clinics. Their Surrogacy journey got halted indefinitely. In early 2019, Poonam could secure the First Ever path breaking permission from Indian Council of Medical Research to export the Frozen Embryos. This opened gates for all the IPs to transfer their pre-processed Frozen Embryos from India into other countries.
- 3x revenue growth YoY since founded. Business structure and revenue model that allows ISOS to grow while maintaining high-empathy Service.
- Headquartered at India, serving nationals of 34+ countries, ISOS is truly GLOBAL company. Received 100s of gratitude and thanking notes from IPs.
- 100% business is thru Word-of-Mouth marketing by the past customers
- The services and help continued during Covid lockdown times:
- Helped families continue / conclude their Surrogacy journey at Australia, Kenya & Ukraine. Created alternate paths / detour for their journey, travels, Legal formalities, Documentation, Medical Tests etc.
- Successfully accomplished Adoption & Canadian Citizenship.
- Expanded the network and markets by another 2 countries
- Poonam continues to be distinctive and resourceful of its kind of Services in the world. Her clients get preferential treatment everywhere