ISAPL may suo-moto terminate the service contract under the following circumstances
- Non-payment of fees, as per the terms
- You are in breach of any term or condition of the Agreement
- Your use of the Service disrupts ISAPL business operations or affects ISAPL affiliates
- ISAPL receives instructions from government of any country or from the immediate family.
You are eligible for a refund under the following circumstances only:
- Refunds will not be given for services that have even been initiated, may not be complete.
- Only one refund may be issued for each invoice. ISAPL reserves the right to grant or deny any refund requests.
You may request service termination or changes at any time by contacting our Director either through phone or email. Our contact information can be found on the Contact page of our website for that click here
When submitting your concern / change request, you must provide the correct name, email and contact details for verification. Incomplete requests will be deemed invalid and will not be responded. You will be responsible for any service fees that arise from your failure to cancel your agreement.
- Air charter Ambulance- 20 % of the paid amount within 24 hours of flying time; before 6 hours of scheduled flight
- Commercial stretcher- actual ticket Refund amount + 30% of the paid services amount; ; cancelled before 12 hours of scheduled departure from base location
- Road Ambulance- 40% of quote provided; cancelled before 3 hours of scheduled departure
- Doctor Escort- Refund 30% of the quoted fee; cancelled before 24 hours of scheduled departure. 10% Refund in case of less than 24 hours.
- Medical Check-up & Diagnostics- 70% of the paid amount; ; cancelled before 6 hours of scheduled appointment
- Air Tickets & Local Transport- as actual, less: 10%
- Death Case: 75% of the paid amount; after ISAPL is authorised by the family. 50% after ISAPL has preserved the Remains by embalming and NOC from the Embassy. 25% anytime before Cargo booking. 10% after cargo AWB is generated.